Once the CM of Uttar Pradesh for a day, a strong leader and a popular face, Shri Jagdambika Pal won a hard fought election. Simply on account of influence the Mahagathbandhan had in the Purvanchal region towards the sixth and seventh phase, it was a hard fought battle. It was certainly a great experience working with a client who was easily the most down to earth and responsive to fact- based suggestions. With his ceaseless energy and intent to connect with the masses and spend time on the ground, he certainly made our job easier.
Our deliverables included-
- Calling, verification and replacement (where necessary) of booth Karyakartas.
- Retrospective voting analysis and goal setting for individual booths and sector.
- Identifying and addressing local issues.
- Identifying unattended touchpoints and proposing travel plans accordingly.
- Identification, involvement and appeasement of local leaders.
- Social media content management across multiple platforms including official accounts and independent influencers.
- Mass media activities such as OBD calling, bulk whatsapp and all related communication design.
- War-room management.